You consider one of your superpowers turning data into a sheer opportunity for growth. You understand that growth and success don’t come only through bright ideas but also through relentless commitment to get better and iterate, improve and optimise.
Read on if you want to:
- Work in a startup-feel team within a more prominent and mature organization.
- Work on exciting projects in a booming industry.
- Develop fast and have significant personal growth.
- Working with market leaders as clients.
- Work with modern agile methodologies.
What you’ll do as a YouTube Specialist at Emakina:
- You will run and optimize YouTube channels for global brands.
- You carry responsibility for the entire channel. From uploading, optimizing to YouTube SEO, you build a presence on youtube.
- You will work on multiple clients at the same time.
- Analysing the data to discover opportunities for improvement.
- Setup and run YouTube advertising campaigns.
- Work with specialists from other departments on cross-channel marketing campaigns (SEO specialists, digital marketers, CRM consultants. etc.)
This is you in a nutshell, you…
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role at a digital agency, video production company, or freelancer.
- Are detail-oriented and passionate about optimization.
- Are experienced in SEO optimization and digital marketing.
- In your previous roles, you worked on some more prominent Dutch or global clients.
- Are experienced in setting up and running digital marketing campaigns.
- You’ve done YouTube channel management.
About your team:
You’ll be a part of the Youtube Marketing Team, a creative, young, international, and fast-growing team that loves to get things done, do them well, and do them fast. You’ll be reporting directly to Philip, who’s the Head of the YouTube Marketing team.
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace, to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge. And very important: we serve the best coffee!
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our articles. And check this video, where Julien, one of our Senior UX designers talks about UX Design at Emakina! Or watch this one where Ralitsa, our UX researcher, talks about the importance of UX research. Not done yet? Check out this video where Jaap, our head of UX talks about Co-Creation. Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply with your resume!
Not sure yet? Send your questions to Dimitrije on firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION