We’ve all seen a staggering growth of YouTube and other social media platforms and its possibilities, especially for brands to engage users, consumers, and their followers. YouTube is not slowing down, and there is so much more. Suppose you want to join a group of people that can turn this opportunity into tangible value and work together as a team on groundbreaking, innovative strategies and producing content that you would be proud of in years to come. In that case, we are looking for you!
Read on if you want to:
- Work in a startup-feel team within a larger and mature organization.
- Work on exciting projects in a booming industry.
- Develop fast and have significant personal growth.
- Working with market leaders as clients like ECCO, Rituals and Suitsupply.
- Work with modern agile methodologies.
What you’ll do as a YouTube Creative Producer at Emakina:
- When there is a shoot, you organize the location, props, make sure everyone is on time, and of course, that the team has lunch and is hydrated. You’ll need to know how to get the best possible prices when arranging this.
- (Even before there is a shoot, you will be able to think with the client to figure out what they are looking for and servicing them in this. Also, to make a realistic budget according to a briefing or concept.)
- You will be assessing the team’s workload and, if needed, use your network to find freelancers to solve the problem/take on the project.
- You will be planning and need to have an overview of what projects and shoots are coming up and who you need and arrange all equipment for it.
- Creating call sheets, budgets, scripts, and plannings.
This is you in a nutshell:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role at a digital agency, production company, or freelancer.
- Passionate for online content productions and everything revolving around it to make it the best it can be.
- You have a hands-on mentality and love to organize and plan.
- Has the ability to oversee and manage budget, costs, and planning.
- Can oversee multiple projects and once and still meet deadlines.
- You are enthusiastic about getting things done, and you know how to start up a project from scratch.
- Problem-solving is your energizer.
- Motivates the team, is not afraid of taking charge and speaking up to people when needed.
- You know how to write/create scripts.
About your team:
You’ll be a part of the Youtube Marketing Team with its leads based in the Netherlands. It’s a young, international, and fast-growing team that loves to get things done and do them fast. You’ll be reporting directly to Wessel, who’s our Production Lead.
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace, to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge. And very important: we serve the best coffee!
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our articles. And check this video, where Julien, one of our Senior UX designers talks about UX Design at Emakina! Or watch this one where Ralitsa, our UX researcher, talks about the importance of UX research. Not done yet? Check out this video where Jaap, our head of UX talks about Co-Creation. Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply with your resume!
Not sure yet? Send your questions to Dimitrije on firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION