Are you the most curious kid on the block? Do you ask all the questions? Are you able to turn answers into insights? Look no further:
Read on if you want to:
- Work with super cool, BIG brands;
- Work with a team of 150+ digital experts;
- Shape the way we do UX research;
- Help our customers understand theirs.
What you’ll do as a UX Research Lead at Emakina
As UX Research Lead at Emakina you will be the expert when it comes to user research. You know how to dive into a research question and know how to dive into the experiences and the world of our clients and their customers. Going further than just assumptions, replacing them with actual insights. Sparring with clients and getting an understanding of their relationships with their customers and delivering actionable insights that you present in pitches and ongoing projects.
In addition you will be working on our research team, helping with hiring some new colleagues to join the team and working with the existing UX team on the best approaches to research.
Some of your favourite things to do are
- Collaborating with other experts (UX designers, UI/Visual designers, Project Manager, Account Directors etc.);
- Shaping our way of working – taking UX Research to the next level;
- Coaching and mentoring other researchers;
- Participating in and hosting workshops;
- Pitching – relaying your enthusiasm to the client and other stakeholders;
- Presenting – Sharing your insights with different level stakeholders in a creative and engaging way;
- Being an advocate for the users.
This is you in a nutshell
- You have 5+ experience in UX Research, preferably in a similar agency;
- You’re experienced in qualitative and quantitative research methods;
- In addition you have experience with different types of research: diary studies, in depth interviews, user testing etc.;
- Experience working with tools such as Miro, Dovetail and Figma;
- You write and speak English and Dutch fluently;
- You have experience in e-commerce or fintech projects.
Check out some of the super cool brands we worked with
What we offer
We offer a friendly, informal workplace, to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge. And very important: we serve the best coffee!
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our articles. And check this video, where Julien, one of our Senior UX designers talks about UX Design at Emakina! Or watch this one where Ralitsa, our UX researcher, talks about the importance of UX research. Not done yet? Check out this video where Jaap, our head of UX talks about Co-Creation. Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply with your resume & portfolio. Not sure yet? Chat with Lara through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION