Are you looking for an internship where you can learn all the ins and outs of UX Design and contribute to a team? Get on board! Emakina is looking for a
UX Design Intern
As a starting UX Designer, you’re at the top of your class. You have learned the basics and now you’re ready to make the plunge into the next wave of digital design. Emakina.NL is looking for two Design talents to dive into the deep end working on real projects for large international brands.
About the internships
The Emakina internship is designed for students with an interest in digital and/or service design; specifically in UX design. Emakina’s project team approach allows interns to obtain hands-on experience led by our Creative Leads on the project, with the help of a coaching buddy to guide personal growth. Our Visual Design and UX Design interns will support the creative team by being involved in projects in tangible ways.
Some of your tasks will be
- Help gather user insights and define experience maps;
- Help translate user insights in low fidelity UI concepts, user flows and navigation structures;
- Tie everything together in prototypes;
- Test prototypes and participate in exciting projects with actual clients;
- Support other designers in work with clients and pitches;
- Take part in design sprints for clients.
This includes providing creative input to in-progress projects, participating in co-creation and design sprint sessions and fulfilling specific project-related design deliverables.
This is you in a nutshell
- You’re in your 3rd or 4th year looking for an internship (32 – 40 hours) with a minimum duration of 4 months, starting in January/ February 2020.
- Not to brag, but you have a stellar portfolio to share
- You know your way around tools like Sketch and Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and prototyping tools like Invision
- You know how to gather the necessary information
- Some experience with video-editing and front-end is a plus.
- You know how to serve a beer
What we have to offer
- Great working space in the “Amsterdamse Houthavens”;
- Working for awesome international brands like Heineken, Intersport & FrieslandCampina;
- The opportunity to do what you’re good at and want to get better at;
- An attractive internship fee of € 400;
- Nice get-togethers and team outings,such as our quarterly parties and annual Beach Party;
- The best coffee, free use of our gym, healthy lunches and snacks.
When applying, please attach your CV and portfolio or website. We are interested to hear the top areas you’re most interested in exploring at Emakina and why. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Not sure yet? Chat with Lara Vreeke on +31 (0)20 463 77 66. Only STUDENTS may apply, as we cannot accommodate non-students with internships.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION