As a Technical Web specialist, you’re a digital nomad – a seasoned traveller in the vast digital landscape and well-versed in the tools of the trade.
Armed with intense knowledge about SEM, including tools like Google Analytics 360 and Tag Manager 360, you’re ready to create guidelines for development, audit implementations, and give our clients insights into their current performance. You’re not afraid to get down to the nitty-gritty of of creating dashboards as well as setting the right KPIs to generate useful information that will empower the client to make the right decisions. Presenting insights and convincing clients based on real data makes you happy.
Recognize yourself? Then keep reading!
For this role, we need you to have at least:
- 3+ years web analytics experience using Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager 360 (or similar).
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business/technical requirements for analysis purposes.
- Strong ability to interpret data and make actionable business recommendations.
- A curious nature with a desire to understand and master new internet marketing techniques and e-commerce strategies.
- Experience in setting up multi-channel dashboards that combine web analytics with other sources like CRM, Social, and Marketing Automation data.
Nice to haves
- Experience with other industry standard tools like Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Cloud, and Firebase.
- Passion for the internet, e-commerce and search engine trends.
The way we work
“enter fancy buzzword”. But seriously, given digital marketing by its nature is already agile, this is exactly how you’ll be working. We.Work.Agile. Ever heard of design- or development sprints? Agile is embedded throughout the organisation. From Google design sprints to strategic sessions and from growth hacking online marketing to Scrum for development projects. Our solidly established processes let you focus on what you do best. We run dedicated scrum teams for every project that share effort and ownership. Everyone has a chance to be heard, shape solutions and see their impact. It’s a flat, non-hierarchical process that values everyone’s contribution and brings out the best in all of us.
Meet Bart, one of our Digital Marketing Consultants
What we offer
Responsibility and ownership. Given the fact you’ll be placed in the fastly growing digital marketing department of Emakina.NL, we expect someone with a vision and a will to implement this. But you’re never alone – you’re part of a large family of 140 digital experienced professionals willing to share their knowledge and skills with you.
We have a friendly and informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We’re talking major projects – developed in-house with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. You’ll work with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value personal initiative and development. You can count on a competitive salary and plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. To sweeten the deal, we also have various extracurricular activities like ski trips and beach barbecues and you can use the company boat if you prove to be a capable captain. Even though we’re one of the largest full-service digital agencies in Europe – with offices in Brussels, Geneva, and Paris – we like to keep our co-workers happy, well balanced, and relaxed!
Sound interesting? Go ahead, apply and send us your CV. Not sure? Chat with our recruiter Lara on tel. 020 – 463 77 66.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION