You’re the single source of truth and therefore the point of contact for all Web Analytics data. People know where to find you, because you’ve got your facts (KPIs) straight. How? With a technical skill set, data quality and accuracy as the goal. Visualizing / presenting actionable insights becomes a walk in the park.
Read on if you want to:
- Work in dedicated, agile teams
- Shape solutions (with your data) and see their impact
- Work with a team of 150+ experts in their field.
What you’ll do as a Technical Web Analyst at Emakina
Armed with intense knowledge about tools like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, you’re ready to create guidelines for development, audit implementations and give our teams the tools to give actionable insights into the client’s performance. You’re also not afraid to get down to the nitty-gritty of creating dashboards as well as setting the right KPIs to generate useful information that will empower the client to make the right decisions.
Some of your favourite things to do are
- Solving data problems in Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics;
- Always making sure (analytics) data is accurate and available at all times;
- Interpreting data and analysing results from different perspectives;
- Helping our clients grow their business by making decisions based on data.
“We have huge ambitions for Growth Marketing within Emakina. You will not only contribute in helping the top brands we are working for, to achieve their goals, but will also have a big role in shaping Growth within Emakina and contribute in the development and improvement of our products and services.”
— Niels van der Heijden, Team Lead Growth Marketing
This is you in a nutshell
- 3+ years web analytics experience using Google Analytics (including 360 & GA4), Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager (360);
- Understand the (ecommerce) business and technical requirements for analytical purposes;
- A proactive, pragmatic and curious mindset and driven to always perfect the data;
Nice to haves
- Experience with other industry tools like Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Google Cloud Platform (including BigQuery), Tealium and Segment;
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Roos with your questions through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION