As a Technical SEO specialist, you’re a digital nomad – a seasoned traveller in the vast digital landscape and well-versed in the tools of the trade.
Profile of a Technical SEO Specialist
Equipped with extensive knowledge of SEO, you’re ready to create guidelines for developers and content managers, audit implementations, and give our clients insights into their current SEO performance. You’re not afraid to get down to the nitty-gritty of setting the right KPIs to generate useful information on dashboards, which will empower the client to make the right decisions and next steps. Presenting insights and convincing clients based on real data makes you happy.
For this role, we need you to have at least:
- 3+ years technical SEO experience.
- Experience defining SEO solutions, working directly with developers, QA testing, and monitoring results after launch to determine if and what changes are needed.
- Experience with defining requirements for situations such as: redirects, content plans, structured data, internationalization, etc.
- Experience reviewing wireframes and identifying all SEO requirements for development.
- Experience writing detailed SEO specifications for development teams as well as content teams.
- Significant experience with industry standard tools like Google Analytics 360, Google Search Console, WebCeo, Moz, SEMrush, Screamingfrog, Deepcrawl, etc.
The way we work
“enter fancy buzzword”. But seriously, given digital marketing by its nature is already agile, this is exactly how you’ll be working. We.Work.Agile. Ever heard of design or development sprints? Agile is embedded throughout the organisation. From Google design sprints to strategic sessions, and from growth hacking online marketing to Scrum for development projects. Our solidly established processes let you focus on what you do best. We run dedicated scrum teams for every project that share effort and ownership. Everyone has a chance to be heard, shape solutions, and see their impact. It’s a flat, non-hierarchical process that values everyone’s contribution and brings out the best in all of us.
Meet Bart, one of our Digital Marketing Consultants
What we offer
We have a friendly, informal workplace and work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We’re talking major projects – developed in-house with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. You’ll work with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value personal initiative and development. You can count on a competitive salary with plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. To sweeten the deal, we also have various extracurricular activities like ski trips and beach barbecues and you can use the company boat if you prove to be a capable captain. Even though we’re one of the largest full-service digital agencies in Europe – with offices in Brussels, Geneva, and Paris – we like to keep our co-workers happy, well balanced, and relaxed!
Sound interesting? Go ahead, apply and send us your CV. Not sure? Chat with our recruiter Lara on tel. 020 – 463 77 66APPLY FOR THIS POSITION