Do you like being that creative, analytical and strategic counterpart for clients? Living and breathing the Growth Mindset? As a Tech client partner you will help them build a data-driven development & growth strategy.
Read on if you want to:
- Work with 200+ experts in Digital
- Be part of a rapidly growing department
- Work with the coolest clients and teams.
What you’ll do as a Tech Client Partner (Growth) at Emakina
As a Client Partner in our Growth Services department, you are responsible for identifying and creating Digital Marketing strategies. You quickly understand business needs and you explore and discover the latent client needs.
With your deep understanding and curiosity of the challenges in eBusiness and eCommerce, you are able to translate your knowledge into discovering new growth opportunities, improved marketing effectiveness and a great customer experience!
Together with the internal teams, you find opportunities in your portfolio of accounts, involving the team where necessary to leverage all resources and ensuring we deliver the best growth services for the clients. Effectively, you will spend part of your time managing expectations with the client and the team, communicating changes and troubleshooting problems. In short, you will make sure that commitments are kept.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Focus on cross-functional projects and streamline the customer experience. Combinations such as Growth Marketing, Marketing Automation and Development Operations to ensure alignment on client needs.
- Managing the expectations of the client by driving the relationship on objectives and strategic opportunities.
- Being a sounding board for the clients and Growth Services teams by managing both quality standards and needs.
I love working at Emakina because of the open and informal culture, everybody counts no matter the role you have, everybody wants to learn from each other, and is open to new ideas.
Sophie Mekers – Client Partner Growth
This is you in a nutshell, you have:
- At least 6-8 years of client services experience in growing and managing client relationships in digital commerce and marketing. Client and agency experience preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience presenting to and working with senior-level client contacts.
- With exceptional client relationship skills and strategic business acumen, you must be able to earn the ‘Trusted Advisor’ status with the clients.
- Ability to drive strategies that optimise business outcomes by delivering a team of experts that drive online growth.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of an online commerce platform
A bonus would be if you have:
- Experience in managing and leading people
- Salesforce Multi-Cloud experience
- Knowledge of Customer Data Platforms
Get to know our culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Chat with Lara on email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION