< (design OR agency OR technical OR digital) AND (Recruiter OR recruitment OR recruit OR “talent acquisition”) AND enthusiastic AND smart AND (“likes skiing” OR “likes boat trips”) AND (“likes coffee” OR “likes beer” OR “likes coca cola zero”) >
Read on if you want to:
- Work in a positive and ambitious environment;
- Have the freedom and support to try things out (and sometimes fail);
- Challenge yourself and your hiring managers.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’re always on the lookout for digital talent and you have a keen eye for a great cultural match. Through sourcing and the use of different recruitment channels you will find the right person for challenging jobs such as Senior Business Analyst, Digital Design Art Director and Technical SEO specialist.
In the People team candidate experience is at the center of what we do. We all work together to ensure a smooth and enjoyable interviewing experience for each candidate. We like to collaborate on various Talent related projects – anything from supporting our hiring teams with interviewing skills to boosting our referral program. You will thrive in our team if you like to take initiative, to collaborate and to share an occasional giphy in our Slack channel.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Developing hiring plans and effective recruitment strategies for your roles;
- Interviewing candidates, to identify talent to join our amazing team;
- Sourcing: Finding the right person for the job and making them enthusiastic about Emakina;
- Communicating with your candidates and hiring managers, to ensure a smooth recruitment process for all parties involved!
Working at Emakina is FUN. We work with great teams and great people. If we do our job well, we help them succeed for our clients, while building a great Emakina Culture.
Lara Vreeke – Talent Acquisition Partner
This is you in a nutshell, you
- Have experience in recruitment
- Have some experience with sourcing on LinkedIn and other channels
- Are fluent in English
- Have a bachelor degree (or higher)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships
- It’s a bonus if you are familiar with the digital industry and its players.
Your future team
The People team consists of Marlous (Head of People), Lara (Talent Acquisition Partner), Nouha (Technical Talent Acquisition Partner), Elisabeth (Talent Acquisition Specialist), Laura (Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist), Marina (People Business Partner), Esther (People Officer), a Recruitment Coordinator and Mylena (People Administrative Assistant). We work together closely and have regular catch ups to keep each other up-to-date, share knowledge and celebrate wins! Next to that, you’ll have weekly one-on-one meetings to work on your personal development.
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organizes days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our team organizes many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organizing nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page, check out our blog articles and our Youtube! Want to learn even more about who we are and what we do? Check out our socials too: Linkedin, Instagram.
If you’re interested in this role as Talent Acquisition Specialist, send us a Boolean string that will help us find you. You can also click below on the apply button. Don’t forget to add your resume!
Not sure yet? Send an email to Lara on firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition by recruiters is frowned upon, unless you yourself would like to apply of course!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION