Emakina is looking for a Solution Architect to join our team in Amsterdam who likes to work with a broad technology stack across a diverse client portfolio.
Read on if you want to:
- work on enterprise clients with long-lasting relationships and ever-evolving technical challenges
- shape solutions during sales and discovery phases, as well as provide ongoing strategic advice on architecture to our clients and technical teams
- Spark (business) innovation with new digital technologies as driver
Then, join us as a Solution Architect
Emakina is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join our team to focus on new technologies for new and existing clients. You will work with our 200+ experts in e-business on our clients in different sectors, such as Rituals, Ecco, Hema and Stockmann. Because you know how to translate technical issues into business savvy and practical solutions, you can level both with technical and business stakeholders (such as CTO’s or E-com Directors).
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Advocating technology to clients, internally, and externally. It’s in your nature!
- Being proactive and pushing clients onto new adventures, guiding client-teams in new solutions;
- Getting the essence of new solutions/ tech stacks quickly;
- Creating and presenting solutions to clients
- Working hands on and pragmatically, which means you do not shy away from building a quick prototype yourself if need be, or assisting the development team in the implementation.
This is you in a nutshell
- 7+ years of experience in tech
- A solid background in tech as well as business
- Proven ability to talk to the business and translate technical issues into business speak and vice versa.
- You know at least a few of the following areas in-depth:
- e-commerce (incl. headless), DXP, OMS, PIM, ESB
- Cloud infrastructure
- Platform vs best-of-breed
- Up-to-date on contemporary technology trends and you can distinguish between hype and fundamental improvements in the state of the art.
- You can advise our clients about technology solutions with a clear grounding in:
- Architecture & Business context
- Development approach and process
- Deployment strategies
- Security considerations
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
As the competence center for e-commerce within the Emakina Group, Emakina.NL has built a solid reputation as a business partner for multinational retailers and brands in e-commerce, providing services such as consultancy, strategy and concept development, design, development, support and optimisation.
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Please reach out to Nouha via email@example.com, she will be more than happy to guide you with the attention you deserve..
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION