“Say I only do workshops and use sticky notes one more time, I double dare you!”
Instead, say you strive to help organisations in making decisions that benefit not only their customers, but the business as a whole.
Read on if you want:
- Work with super cool, BIG brands;
- Work with a team of 200+ digital experts;
- Help our clients stay on the edge of digital transformation
What you’ll do as a Service Designer at Emakina
As a Service Designer at Emakina you love to contribute in defining and designing complete end-to-end experiences with the goal to develop meaningful services or to improve them.
You get energy from helping organisations to orchestrate and execute on these innovative strategies more effectively by meeting their customer needs and breaking down internal silos on the way getting there.
Your organisational sensitivity as well as your thrive in creating visual frameworks such as detailed user journeys, service blueprints and scenarios, enable you to get everyone on the same page. After all, you master making complex information transparent and understandable for all that are involved.
Not only at client side you are a good collaborator, also at Emakina you like to closely work together with UX designers, UI designers, strategists, researchers and engineers. You inspire your colleagues with your work and are capable of sharing your knowledge and experience to improve others. Together you create the best omni-channel solutions for our international clients
Some of your favourite things are:
- Uncovering latent needs, issues and opportunities of all interactions between an organisation and its actors.
- Driving decision making by illustrating insights actionable and concrete, ready to be shared across the client organisation.
- Coordinate and align multiple stakeholders in workshops and creative sessions.
- Advocating CX / Service Design Thinking amongst clients and peers.
- Working in a dynamic environment, collaborating with other top talents, connecting with clients and making strategic moves which will result in quality solutions that exceed expectations
This is you in a nutshell, you:
- Have at least 3+ years work experience in similar environments.
- Know how to get to a deep understanding of the user’s needs and can translate this into actionable solutions without sacrificing business needs.
- Are a passionate facilitator of workshops and co-creation sessions by being a natural storyteller.
- Know all the shortcuts in Miro and Figma to create service design deliverables such as journeys, service scenarios, need based profiles and ecosystem maps.
Check out some of the super cool brands we worked with in 2019
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace, to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge. And very important: we serve the best coffee!
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our articles. And check this video, where Julien, one of our Senior UX designers talks about UX Design at Emakina! Or watch this one where Ralitsa, our UX researcher, talks about the importance of UX research. Not done yet? Check out this video where Jaap, our head of UX talks about Co-Creation. Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply with your resume & portfolio. Not sure yet? Chat with Lara through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION