Are you a Master of Topics when it comes to Service Design & looking for a team to take to the next level? Look no further!
Read on if you want:
- Work with super cool, BIG brands;
- Work with a team of 150+ digital experts;
- Help our clients stay on the edge of digital transformation
What you’ll do as a Service Design Lead at Emakina
Long story short, you’ll be the godfather of Service Design with Emakina. Which means, you will build our business when it comes to Service Design and establish our Service Design team. With your broad experience in Service Design you know how to inspire our (future) clients and how to establish and build relationships with them. Of course you’ll be supported by our commercial account directors and sales managers, but you’ll be the expert in the pitch team.
Since you’re a master of topics and love to teach others, you will be the driving force when it comes to innovation in our service design team, working closely with our UX designers, UI Designers, Strategy Directors and of course our clients.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Building the business together with our Sales & Accounts team & building relationships with our clients
- Facilitation – Designing & leading workshops
- Coaching, building & leading our Service Design team
- Teaching others about these topics
This is you in a nutshell
- You have a lot of experience in Service Design (10 yrs)
- You have experience working in an Agency
- You have experience managing and coaching a team
- You like to teach & are a master of topics (having experience as a teacher is a big plus!)
- You have experience in pitches and working on new business
- You have experience with Facilitation – designing & leading of workshops
Check out some of the super cool brands we worked with:
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace, to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge. And very important: we serve the best coffee!
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our articles. And check this video, where Julien, one of our Senior UX designers talks about UX Design at Emakina! Or watch this one where Ralitsa, our UX researcher, talks about the importance of UX research. Not done yet? Check out this video where Jaap, our head of UX talks about Co-Creation. Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply with your resume and portfolio!
Not sure yet? Send your questions to Lara on email@example.com.
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION