“End-to-end” is the key word here, because you are able to realize data-driven processes from concept to implementation.
Read on if you
- Are a master in solving problems.
- Enjoy programming and building APIs
- Know how to setup infrastructures
- Are great at designing &realizing data warehouses
- Are not shy to act as an expert lead
- Like to work closely with other team members (internal & external)
What you’ll do as a Data Engineer at Emakina
In addition to the above points, you are involved in integrating many data sources and building data pipelines. This can be in operational streaming environments, data warehousing or a data lake environment.
You’ll work closely together with your colleagues from the data team (head of data, data analysts, web analysts and data strategy consultants).
This is you in a nutshell
- You have 4+ years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in the Azure suite (Data Factory, Analysis services, DAX, Logic Apps, Storage).
- Hands-on experience with PowerBI and Reporting Services
- Ability to work with SQL & NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB & AWS RDS
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of Databricks
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to become an Emakinian
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Daniel with your questions through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION