If you are an experienced full stack developer, and know how to lead a tech team: you have come to the right place! We work on challenging projects, focussed on one customer at a time, in a very international team.
Read on if you want to:
- Work with 100+ experts in the e-commerce field
- Work with e-commerce platforms
- Have true technical ownership over a project, the big parts as well as the small parts
- Design systems
- Work modern agile
What you’ll do as a Tech Lead at Emakina:
You spend between 40% to 80% of your time working on user stories in the sprint. The remaining is spent on a combination of architecture, consulting, stakeholder management and mentoring fellow team members.
We trust you to make decisions that help our clients forward and give you the freedom to be solution oriented. With that comes the ability to explain your choices to different target audiences and the ability to set and manage client expectations.
Technical know-how alone isn’t enough. You understand the complex challenges that lie behind a business case, plus the experience of our ultimate client: the end user. You’ll be working on major projects – with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. Your vision leads the way and you are comfortable communicating this vision with all stakeholders involved, whether this is the customer or your own colleagues.
We use Salesforce products like Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud. We also use the modern .Net, Java, HTML/CSS/JS technologies, together with the best in class agile tools like Jira, Stash (git), and Bamboo for continuous integration and deployment. But we define ourselves as a technology agnostic company, striving to use the right tool for the job.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Obviously… Web Development!
- Mentoring and guiding a team of talented developers
- Defining large-scale web-based solutions
This is you in a nutshell:
- A senior full-stack developer with experience technically leading a project team
- You like to take responsibility on the technical delivery of a platform
- You are comfortable explaining technical processes to business stakeholders
- You like to collaborate with different specialists to work together and excel
- You are enthusiastic about sharing your knowledge with the team and inspire them
- You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams and with agile methodologies
Learn more about our company culture:
We are looking for a Tech Talent:
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina:
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Please reach out to Marina via email@example.com, she will be more than happy to guide you with the attention you deserve..
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION