As a Senior Account Manager at Emakina.NL your clients are at the top of your priority list and they trust you to the fullest. You are their go-to person when there is a problem, when there is an opportunity and when there is cause for celebration! For them, Emakina.NL starts with you.
Read on if you want to:
- Collaborate with some of the coolest companies and brands, such as Rituals, Suitsupply, Ecco and many others;
- Solve complex e-commerce challenges of these companies and brands;
- The freedom to show initiative and drive the business forward;
- Be a part of multilingual and multidisciplinary teams.
What you will do as a Senior Account Manager at Emakina
You will work with highly talented experts in a multidisciplinary team on creating digital solutions that add value to the business of our clients. You will help them by thinking strategically, acting pragmatically and by adjusting your communication style and message to your audience.
As the clients ambassador within Emakina you help your clients grow. You create opportunities with them and advise them on their business challenges, all in the domain of (omni-channel) e-commerce. As their ambassador, you make sure they hear about new available services and chances when timing is right for them. You’re a senior conversation partner on both their technical and business challenges. As an expert on relationship management, you understand where you can help them as well as the Emakina team.
Some of your favourite things to do
- Identifying how our digital services add value to your client’s business;
- Translating digital ambitions into actionable plans, together with the client team and our in-house experts;
- Hosting dinners and organizing client workshops and peer-to-peer learning events;
- Getting things done the right way.
“We’re working with clients such as HEMA, RITUALS and the World Press Photo Foundation to create great digital experiences. It’s cool to make their objectives come true with our amazing teams.”
Arthur Hoogeveen – Part of the Accounts team
What we are looking for in you
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with clients in e-commerce;
- You have experience in managing multiple stakeholders up to C-suite level;
- You have a clear passion for digital and creative concepts as well as for technical business development;
- You have experience with the agile methodology and are convinced of the advantages (which means you know how to sell them);
- You have experience with omni-channel commerce;
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
A quick recap of the brands Emakina worked within 2019
More reasons to become an Emakinian
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary (starting around 65K) and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. For example, you can find more information on what our Account Director Joost does on a day-to-day basis or if you want to read about Gijs (head of Sales & Accounts) his thoughts on sales. And while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin, Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Lara with your questions through email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION