Looking forward to your next steps? Are you the Salesforce Service Cloud expert with the technical skills to back it up? The go-to person for all best practices, and strategic advice? Then join us!
As a Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
You have been around the block a couple of times, you have developed a deep understanding of all the possibilities and best practices of Salesforce Service Cloud.
Taking the lead in our customers Service Cloud implementations comes naturally to you, but you are also not afraid to get your hands into the nitty-gritty. You love being in the thick of things and take responsibility throughout the whole project process – from strategy to business requirements analysis, to functional and process design.
You have the ability to identify inefficiency in application, workflow, and/or business processes. As our Service Cloud expert, you have hands-on experience implementing Salesforce Service Cloud and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
You will work with process owners to identify and assess appropriate automation strategies and provide support to end-users.
Some of your favourite things
- Proven 2+ years experience in implementing Salesforce Service Cloud (from scratch)
- Strong configuration skills and/or knowledge; such as such as creating screens, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, profiles, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, reports/dashboards & lightning UI
- Being able to write business specifications for the development team to implement
- Act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who cares about sharing knowledge with the team and clients
Nice to have
- Knowledge of business processes in contact center environments
- E-commerce knowledge/experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience implementing Salesforce solutions using Agile methodology
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce and Marketing Cloud solutions is a big plus!
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles or Instagram. For example, learn how we invite you to own your career and how we are working towards a strong feedback culture. But also, discover how we (apres) ski together and like to go to the beach.
Not sure yet or have any questions? Please reach out to Nouha via email@example.com, she will be more than happy to guide you with the attention you deserve.
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION