Emakina.NL is offering a Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant job in Amsterdam! You’re the Salesforce Service Cloud expert with the technical skills to back it up. The go-to person for all best practices, topics, and strategic advice to our customers. You convert customer business requirements into the best solutions.
Having been around the block a couple of times, you have developed a deep understanding of all the possibilities and best practices of Salesforce Service Cloud. Taking the lead in our customers Service Cloud implementations comes naturally to you, but you are not afraid to get your hands dirty and get down to the nitty-gritty. You love being in the thick of things and take responsibility throughout the whole project process – from strategy to business requirements analysis, and functional and process design. You have the ability to identify inefficiency in application, workflow, and/or business processes. As our Service Cloud expert, you have hands-on experience implementing Salesforce Service Cloud and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders during the implementation phase. You will work with process owners to identify and assess appropriate automation strategies and provide support to end users during UAT and debugging root causes of any issues.
Sounds like heaven? Keep reading and see if you fit the bill!
- Proven 3+ years experience in implementing Salesforce Service Cloud (from scratch).
- Strong configuration skills and/or knowledge; such as such as creating screens, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, profiles, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, reports/dashboards, lightning UI, and other configuration related activities.
- Being able to write business specifications for the development team to implement.
- Act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who cares about sharing knowledge with the team and clients.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of business processes in contact center environments.
- E-commerce knowledge/experience.
- Salesforce certifications.
- Experience implementing Salesforce solutions using Agile methodology.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce and Marketing Cloud solutions is a big plus!
What we offer
We have a friendly, informal workplace and work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We’re talking major projects – developed in-house with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. You’ll work with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value personal initiative and development. You can count on a competitive salary, plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. To sweeten the deal, we also have various extracurricular activities like ski trips and beach barbecues and you can use the company boat if you prove to be a capable captain. Even though we’re one of the largest full-service digital agencies in Europe – with offices in Brussels, Geneva, and Paris – we like to keep our co-workers happy, well balanced, and relaxed!
Not sure yet or have any questions? Please reach out to Nouha via firstname.lastname@example.org, she will be more than happy to guide you with the attention you deserve.
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION