You are THE Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect, an expert within your field. You have been around the block not once, not twice but; a whole lot of times.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect
You have developed a deep understanding of the many SFMC possibilities; whether we speak of integrations, implementations or custom solutions. You know the best practices out there and beyond.
Read on if you want
- To work with 250+ experts in the e-commerce field
- To work with e-commerce platforms
- To show initiative
- To pioneer
What you will do
You do not only take the lead during the discovery and implementation phases of our clients’ projects, but you can easily translate business challenges into technical solutions and have an eye for adding value and spotting opportunities. You thrive naturally in the role of ‘the mentor,’ because you feel passionate as well as comfortable about sharing knowledge. Nevertheless, you do not mind getting your hands dirty and properly getting into the nitty gritty.
Emakina is a well known global player in the E-Commerce Field, 90% of our global and local projects are salesforce-related including the following Salesforce services: Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud.
Some of your favourite things
- Design and Implement new journeys and email marketing campaigns
- Design solutions based on business requirements and challenges
- Design and execute Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
- Develop highly personalized emails using AMP script
- Create segments using advanced SQL queries
- Help clients get the most out of SFMC by leveraging all what SFMC has to offer
- Develop and maintain Salesforce knowledge within the Salesforce TeamCreate custom-activities
You in a nutshell
- You have at least 6 years of experience working with clients in the digital sphere
- You are experienced in managing multiple stakeholders
- You have an IT-background
- HTML, NodeJS. Apex, JS. (server-side JS.), SOAP & Rest Api’s
- You have experience with web services
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). We have also adopted a hybrid way of working, meaning that teams are meeting in the office at least once a week to make sure they stay connected. Because flexibility is very important to us Emakinians, we also offer you the possibility for a few weeks to work remotely for example from the beach, your parents’ house or on a secluded mountain (as long as you have a good internet connection).
And equally important: at Emakina, we focus on more than just the day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our People team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
New: Emakina Den Bosch welcomes new talents
There is a lot of talent in the south of the Netherlands, so we opened an extra office in the Burgundian capital of Brabant just for you. Same company, different city. From here you can own your career in every aspect of CRM services. Curious how? Feel welcome to have a talk with a cup of coffee and a Bossche bol!
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet or have any questions? Please reach out to Elisabeth via firstname.lastname@example.org, she will be more than happy to guide you with the attention you deserve.
A special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION