You are THE Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect, an expert within your field. You have been around the block not once, not twice but; a whole lot of times.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect
You have developed a deep understanding of the many SFMC possibilities; whether we speak of integrations, implementations or custom solutions. You know the best practices out there and beyond.
Read on if you want
- To work with 100+ experts in the e-commerce field
- To work with e-commerce platforms
- To show initiative
- To pioneer
What you will do
You do not only take the lead during the discovery and implementation phases of our clients’ projects, but you can easily translate business challenges into technical solutions and have an eye for adding value and spotting opportunities. You thrive naturally in the role of ‘the mentor,’ because you feel passionate as well as comfortable about sharing knowledge. Nevertheless, you do not mind getting your hands dirty and properly getting into the nitty gritty.
Emakina is a well known global player in the E-Commerce Field, 90% of our global and local projects are salesforce-related including the following Salesforce services: Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud.
Some of your favourite things
- Design and Implement new journeys and email marketing campaigns
- Design solutions based on business requirements and challenges
- Design and execute Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
- Develop highly personalized emails using AMP script
- Create segments using advanced SQL queries
- Help clients get the most out of SFMC by leveraging all what SFMC has to offer
- Develop and maintain Salesforce knowledge within the Salesforce TeamCreate custom-activities
You in a nutshell
- You have at least 6 years experience working with clients in the digital sphere
- You are experienced in managing multiple stakeholders
- You have an IT-background
- HTML, NodeJS. Apex, JS. (server-side JS.), SOAP & Rest Api’s
- Web services
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles or Instagram. For example, learn how we invite you to own your career and how we are working towards a strong feedback culture. But also, discover how we (après) ski together and like to go to the beach.
New: Emakina Den Bosch welcomes new talents
There is a lot of talent in the south of the Netherlands, so we opened an extra office in the Burgundian capital of Brabant just for you. Same company, other city. From here you can own your career in every aspect of CRM services. Curious how? Feel welcome to have a talk with a cup of coffee and a Bossche bol!
Learn more about our company culture:
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet or have any questions? Please reach out to Nouha via firstname.lastname@example.org, she will be more than happy to guide you with the attention you deserve.
A special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION