Are you looking for your next steps? Are you an expert when it comes to Salesforce Marketing Cloud? We are Emakina. At Emakina we don’t work for our clients – We work for theirs. By creating meaningful user experiences; Rooted in Creativity – Rooted in Technology – Rooted in Empathy.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
You will work on configuring and customizing data for the Marketing Cloud. You are a specialist across different channels and you have the ability and deeper knowledge on troubleshooting various languages that guide the design of strategic email campaigns.
You are a loud and proud full-stack developer with a great passion for coding and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Your personalized flows, landing pages & custom built features are as dynamic as can be. You are experienced with data configuration, manipulations and advance segmentation, as well as reporting and analytics. You translate business requirements into technical solutions like it’s nothing and do not mind getting your hands dirty and properly getting into the nitty gritty.
Read on if you want to work with
- 100+ experts in the e-commerce field
- E-commerce platforms
- SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, AMPscript
- REST & SOAP API’s, Server-Side JS
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud team
The Digital Marketing department of Emakina.NL is fastly growing! You will become part of a large family of 170 digitally experienced professionals willing to share their knowledge and skills with you.
You’re part of a larger team, together you figure out what really works best, our teams consist of intelligent colleagues with a pragmatic nature who are always willing to share knowledge and support each other. With this much expertise in house, we are all quick to get onto the same page, which allows us to work more streamlined. This shows in the healthy work-life balance that we maintain at Emakina. Would you like to come home from this? Read on.
Emakina is a well known global player in the E-Commerce Field, 90% of our global and local projects are salesforce-related including the following Salesforce services: Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud.
Some of your favourite things
- Design solutions based on business requirements and challenges
- Develop highly personalized emails using AMP script
- Create segments using advanced SQL queries
- Configure and set-up data models (data extensions, shared data extensions, Contact model).
- Configure data import
- Work with customers and platform data (SQL, views, Send Log)
- Create dynamic, personalized marketing assets using various scripting languages.
- Build Marketing Cloud web experience (data forms, custom preference pages).
- Work through and resolve scenarios using REST and SOAP API.
You in a nutshell
- You have at least 3 years experience working with clients in the digital sphere
- You are experienced in managing multiple stakeholders
- You have an IT-background (or have developed your skills over the past years)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HTML, SQL, AMPscript
- Web services
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles or Instagram. For example, learn how we invite you to own your career and how we are working towards a strong feedback culture. But also, discover how we (apres) ski together and like to go to the beach.
New: Emakina Den Bosch welcomes new talents
There is a lot of talent in the south of the Netherlands, so we opened an extra office in the Burgundian capital of Brabant just for you. Same company, other city. From here you can own your career in every aspect of CRM services. Curious how? Feel welcome to have a talk with a cup of coffee and a Bossche bol!
The benefits of a Multi-Cloud Salesforce Solution
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Chat with Nouha via email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION