Ralitsa Antimova Recruitment Coordinator
Are you the Salesforce Marketing Consultant within your field? Are you thinking about your next steps?
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
The Marketing Cloud team of Emakina.NL is fastly growing! You are someone with a vision and an exceptional will to implement this, in collaboration with You will become part of a large family of 170 digitally experienced professionals willing to share their knowledge and skills with you.
Together you figure out what really works best, our teams consist of intelligent colleagues with a pragmatic nature who are always willing to share knowledge and support each other. With this much expertise in house, we are all quick to get onto the same page, which allows us to work more streamlined. This shows in the healthy work-life balance that we maintain at Emakina. Wouldn’t you like to come home to this?
Emakina is a well known global player in the E-Commerce Field, 90% of our global and local projects are salesforce-related including the following Salesforce services: Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud.
Read on if you want
- To work with 100+ experts in the e-commerce field
- To work with e-commerce platforms
- To show initiative
- To pioneer
What you will do
You have a deep understanding of all that is involved with Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You do not only know how to translate this to our clients, but specifically guide them to success; you thrive on business challenges! This means that you will have a lot of interaction with our clients, we have saved you quite a bit of hassle, we have long standing relationships with our clients; we are partners.
You will discuss end-to-end solutions for our clients together with your colleagues. You will take part in presales activities such as; pitches, discovery sessions and client workshops. As well as delivery activities such as; requirements gathering, insights gathering, implementation and configuration. It drives you to spot opportunities add business value.
Some of your favourite things
- Help clients get the most out of SFMC by leveraging all what SFMC has to offer
- Deep knowledge of working with Email Studio, Journey Builder and Automation Studio, Content Builder, Audience Builder, Interaction studio and Advertising studio
- Standard flows like Welcome-series, Anniversary-send, Abandoned Cart-journey have no secrets for you
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who cares about sharing coffee, beer and/or knowledge with the team and clients
You in a nutshell
- You have at least 3 years experience working with clients in the digital sphere
- You are experienced in managing multiple stakeholders
- You have an IT-background (or have developed your skills over the past years)
- You have obtained Salesforce Marketing Cloud certificates, or are willing to get certified at Emakina
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles or Instagram. For example, learn how we invite you to own your career and how we are working towards a strong feedback culture. But also, discover how we (apres) ski together and like to go to the beach.
New: Emakina Den Bosch welcomes new talents
There is a lot of talent in the south of the Netherlands, so we opened an extra office in the Burgundian capital of Brabant just for you. Same company, other city. From here you can own your career in every aspect of CRM services. Curious how? Feel welcome to have a talk with a cup of coffee and a Bossche bol!
Learn more about company culture
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Chat with Nouha via email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION