Do you like to get results together with your team? Are you a communicative person that loves being part of a team? Emakina.NL is looking for an addition to our finance team who enjoys just that!
What you’ll do as a Project Administrator at Emakina
- Focus on project and time entry administration and invoicing;
- Supporting project managers with project setup;
- Alignment with account managers with regards to customer administration;
- Invoicing and accounts receivables management;
- Support other elements of financial administration;
- Challenging & improving our administrative processes.
These are your core competencies
- You are a skilled communicator and a teamplayer;
- In addition, you know how to generate support for your ideas;
- You work efficiently and enjoy getting the results with the team;
- You are super process-oriented with a great eye for details and an Excel champ;
- Fluent in Dutch with solid English language skills.
This is what your career looked like so far
- You have experience with Project and Time entry Administration, preferably at an agency;
- You have experience with Workfront or similar project management or timesheeting software;
- Knowledge of DynamicsNAV or similar ERP software;
- You have more than 2 years of relevant experience;
- Education in a relevant field (MBO+)
What we offer
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organizes days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our team organizes many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organizing nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page, check out our blog articles and our Youtube! Want to learn even more about who we are and what we do? Check out our socials too: Linkedin, Instagram.
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet or have a question? Email Lara at email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION