As a Marketplace performance specialist
You have developed a deep understanding of how to gain the best visibility and optimize the performance of Marketplace product listings; whether we speak of content or advertising. You know the best practices out there and beyond.
Read on if you want
- To work with 100+ experts in the e-commerce field
- To work with e-commerce platforms
- To show initiative
- To pioneer
What you will do
Gaining more visibility on Marketplace listings & taking care of brand presentation.
You will help our customers, that are selling on Marketplaces, to optimize their performance on Marketplaces (Conversion, CTR, ROI and traffic)
To get there, you will develop a content & marketing strategy specifically for marketplaces and their own web presence, to make sure to get the best out of both channels.
Some of your favourite things
- Develop content & marketing strategies for different channels
- Keyword research & SEO content guidelines for different online platforms (Amazon, bol.com, otto.de)
- Analyse and optimize existing content & campaigns based on KWR & guidelines (Amazon A+ content, enhanced content)
- Setting up performance & branding campaigns on site (e.g. sponsored products, amazon ads) & off site (google, social)
- Performance/Data analysis & improvement
- Giving workshops & trainings for customers for content and advertising optimization
You in a nutshell
- Experience in E-commerce, preferably in Marketplaces
- Marketing background: experience with performance Marketing (adwords, shopping etc)
- Experience with social Marketing (instagram, facebook) is a plus
- Experience with Marketplace Marketing techniques, like sponsored products
- SEO experience
- Good understanding of brand image/presence
- Good dutch/english/skills, (german is a plus)
- Analytical (optimizing in terms of findability)
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organizes days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our team organizes many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organizing nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page, check out our blog articles and our Youtube! Want to learn even more about who we are and what we do? Check out our socials too: Linkedin, Instagram.
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply
Not sure yet? Send an email to Erik on email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION