As a Marketplace operations specialist you know what it takes to run a successful Marketplace operation and make it your personal goal to reduce our customers workload and help them grow on all important platforms.
Read on if you want
- To work with 100+ experts in the e-commerce field
- To learn everything about Marketplaces such as Amazon, bol.com and Zalando
- To work with some of the biggest brands of Europe
- To show initiative
- To pioneer
What you will do
You will support our customers in their daily marketplace operations, reduce their workload and help them grow. In addition, you’ll be responsible for onboarding our customers on Marketplaces and make sure that their processes run smoothly. Next to that you will work closely with brands to monitor and report their daily marketplace KPIs and define growth opportunities. During that, you will always be supported by our team of Marketplace specialists.
You in a nutshell
- You are eager to learn and you work independently
- You have good excel/google sheets skills
- You have a good understanding of processes & flows (pre)
- You have experience and/or affinity with E-Commerce and online Marketplaces (pre)
- You have worked with integrators/middlewares e.g. Channelengine, Tradebyte, Channeladvisor (pre)
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organizes days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our team organizes many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organizing nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page, check out our blog articles and our Youtube! Want to learn even more about who we are and what we do? Check out our socials too: Linkedin, Instagram.
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply
Not sure yet? Send an email to Erik on email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION