Emakina.nl ‘s-Hertogenbosch is looking for a Loyalty Program Specialist! Here you get to work with the biggest brands on innovative projects with other experts in the field.
Read this if you…
- Like to work in a diverse environment on challenging projects and create real impact;
- Want to work with other experts in the field and continue to grow;
- Like the freedom to work in a self-directed way and shape your own role. You are a real pioneer;
- Like working for an informal, friendly, and fun company.
What is your main focus?
The Loyalty Program Specialist is responsible for implementation of Loyalty programs for different big brands such as Hema, Ecco, Rituals, and more. You will translate their strategy to a tactical and operational Loyalty program. Together with Loyalty Consultants, (UX) designers and development colleagues you will meet our customers’ needs.
- Setup and configuration of the platform (ie. Salesforce Loyalty Management and Yotpo Loyalty, Fielo);
- Integrate loyalty platforms with CRM, commerce, marketing automation, CDP;
- Support Loyalty consultant in creating and enhancing loyalty programs;
- Lead development of the program from a tactical perspective;
- Setup experiments to improve and grow customer loyalty;
- Prepare program reporting and analysis to key stakeholders.
This is you in a nutshell:
- 2+ years experience in configuring, implementing, creating and growing Loyalty programs;
- Customer centric, data driven, and analytical;
- Eager to learn and also taking initiative;
- A collaborative spirit and relationship-builder both internally and externally
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
Beside our head office in the capital of the Netherlands we launched our Den Bosch office in the capital of North Brabant. We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? If you’re interested in this role as Loyalty Program Specialist, you can click below on the apply button. Don’t forget to add your resume!
Not sure yet? Send an email to Lara with your questions through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION