Emakina.nl ‘s-Hertogenbosch is looking for a Loyalty Consultant who wants to lead projects and create real impact!
Read this if you…
- Like the freedom to work in a self-directed way and shape your own role. You are a real pioneer;
- Like to take the lead on projects and create real impact;
- Want to work with other experts in the field and continue to grow;
- Are ambitious, but also fun.
What is your main focus?
As a Loyalty Consultant you develop loyalty program strategies, guide the development of the program and through testing & learning you continue to optimize the program to the needs of the end customer. You will work together with Loyalty program specialists, data scientists, growth hackers, (UX) designers, developers, project managers and of course our clients.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Create loyalty program strategies & roadmaps for different clients;
- Create test & learn strategies for program growth in collaboration with growth teams, design and development teams;
- Lead development of the loyalty program(s) by defining use cases, business requirements and user acceptance testing
- Support in developing program insights, dashboards & reporting in collaboration with the Data team;
- Perform periodic and post-campaign KPI analyses to inform the clients and shape future strategies and tests;
- Support on building a Loyalty team, products and services;
- Work on pitches and existing clients .
This is you in a nutshell:
- 3+ years of experience in creating and growing Loyalty programs;
- Data driven and analytical;
- A partner for our clients. We have saved you quite a bit of hassle. We have long standing relationships with our clients, we are partners;
- A proactive and curious mindset;
- Collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally.
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
Beside our head office in the capital of the Netherlands we launched our Den Bosch office in the capital of North Brabant. We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? If you’re interested in this role as Loyalty Consultant, you can click below on the apply button. Don’t forget to add your resume!
Not sure yet? Send an email to Lara with your questions through email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION