Is “have you tried turning off and on again” your favourite sentence?
Or do you know what your colleagues need to do their work smoothly? Are you a communicative person that likes being part of a team? Emakina.NL is looking for an addition to our SysAdmin team to help our growing team be as successful as they can be!
As a IT Specialist at Emakina, you will
- Be responsible for managing our assets;
- Keep in touch with vendors about pricing, deliveries of hardware;
- Be responsible for onboarding new colleagues;
- Purchase new hardware;
- Be the first point of contact for colleagues;
- Resolve first line issues (installing apps, updates, providing access to tools, license and permission management, questions about tools or hardware).
These are your core competencies
- A skilled communicator and customer orientated;
- Pro-active by nature;
- Structured with an eye for detail;
- Eager to learn new skills and discover new tools.
In addition, you:
- Have experience with:
- Service Desk / Office Tools (JIRA, Confluence, O365 experience is a pre);
- Active Directory and Azure AD;
- Antivirus products;
- Endpoint Protection Manager & AutoPilot (pre).
- Are able to communicate in English (speaking and writing) and speak some Dutch;
- Are multiskilled on OS (Windows/ Apple).
Learn more about our Culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organizes days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our team organizes many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organizing nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page, check out our blog articles and our Youtube! Want to learn even more about who we are and what we do? Check out our socials too: Linkedin, Instagram.
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Lara with your questions through email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION