< (tech OR technology OR technical OR digital) AND (recruiter OR recruitment OR recruit OR “talent acquisition”) AND fun AND smart AND (“likes skiing” OR “likes boat trips”) AND (“likes beer” OR “likes gin and tonics”) >
As an In-House Tech Recruiter, you’re always on the lookout for digital talent and you have a keen eye for a great culture fit. At Emakina, we are looking for a Tech Recruiter like you to help us find the digital talent to support our growth.
What you’ll be doing
- With the latest sourcing tools and recruitment techniques you’re able to fill challenging roles like senior Digital Project Manager and Tech Lead. Ok, so you’re a little competitive, but that’s just because you get really excited about a perfect match.
- The tech stack we work with is a part of your vocabulary and you enjoy learning more about the latest developments in the field.
- Together with our recruitment and marketing team you establish a strong employer brand that distinguishes us from the rest.
- You develop effective recruitment strategies. You’re constantly learning and trying out new ways to attract the right talent for Emakina.
- You understand that recruitment data will provide you and the hiring managers with good insights to help us make the right decisions. Some may even say that you’re a little OCD when it comes to this.
- You know how to design and manage an efficient and transparent selection process. You make sure that the candidate journey at Emakina is a positive one, whatever the outcome.
- You enjoy going to events, being a part of the recruitment community, and learning what are the latest developments in the field.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- You have 3-5 years experience in recruiting for tech and web-based development
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- You know the digital industry and its players
- You enjoy sourcing and your playing field is broader than only Linkedin.
- You’re an expert in your field and hiring managers take your advice seriously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Your future team
You will be working together with an awesome HR and Recruitment team. Candidate experience is in the center of what we do and we all work together to ensure a smooth and enjoyable interviewing experience for every candidate. We like to collaborate on various HR and Recruitment related projects – anything from supporting our hiring teams with interviewing skills trainings to boosting our referral program. We are growing and there is a lot of room for you to identify opportunities for projects and lead them. You will thrive in our team if you like to take initiative, to collaborate and to share an occasional giphy in our Slack channel.
What we offer
An informal workplace where you will be surrounded by digital talent working on digital solutions for the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We’re talking major projects – developed in-house with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. You’ll work with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value personal initiative and development. You can count on a competitive salary, plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. To sweeten the deal we also have plenty of extracurricular activities like ski trips and beach barbecues and you can use the company boat if you prove to be a capable captain. Even though we’re one of the largest full-service digital agencies in Europe – with offices in Brussels, Geneva and Paris – we like to keep our co-workers happy, well balanced and relaxed!
If you’re interested in this role as a Tech Recruiter, send us a Boolean string that is better than ours that will help us find you. You can also just click below on the apply button. Don’t forget to add your resume!
Not sure yet? Chat with Ralitsa Antimova on +31 (0)20 463 77 66.
Acquisition by recruiters is frowned upon, unless you yourself would like to apply of course!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION