Are you amazed by Design and its impact on Customer Experience and looking for a team to take to the next level? Look no further:
Read on if you want:
- Work with a team of 250+ digital experts on integrated solutions;
- Help our clients stay on the edge of digital transformation
- To be the smart glue between business, design and technology
What you’ll do as a Head of Service and UX Design at Emakina
With your background in Service and UX Design, you feel most comfortable in the sweet spot between Business, Technology and Design and you are able to communicate why this sweet spot is so important for e-business.
You use this knowledge to inspire and teach not only your team but also our clients. Of course you’ll be supported by our commercial account directors and sales managers, but you’ll be the expert in the pitch team, leading conversations with client on the value and impact of Service and UX Design.
As a subject matter expert and thought leader, you guide and enable the team to work closely together with other designers, strategists, researchers and engineers to create the best omni-channel solutions. Using the latest tools and technologies, you help them think outside of the box, bringing answers to some of the world’s biggest challenges.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Be involved in pitches and new business opportunities for the UX and Service design team, together with our Sales & Accounts team, driving successful with our clients;
- Define and enable user-centred design processes with your expertise in customer journey management and insight-led product design
- Facilitate projects and client relationships, including leading workshops with C-suite level clients
- Work with the team, serving as mentor and providing leadership and strategic support on projects
This is you in a nutshell, you
- Have 10 years of experience in Service and UX Design
- Have fluency in Service and UX design methods and tools
- Have experience working in an agency or consultancy
- Have experience in pitches and working on new business
- Have experience managing and coaching a team
- Are pragmatic, empathetic and ambitious
Check out some of the super cool brands we worked with:
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). We have also adopted a hybrid way of working, meaning that teams are meeting in the office at least once a week to make sure they stay connected. Because flexibility is very important to us Emakinians, we also offer you the possibility for a few weeks to work remotely for example from the beach, your parents’ house or on a secluded mountain (as long as you have a good internet connection).
And equally important: at Emakina, we focus on more than just the day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our People team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
New: Emakina Den Bosch welcomes new talents
There is a lot of talent in the south of the Netherlands, so we opened an extra office in the Burgundian capital of Brabant just for you. Same company, different city. Feel welcome to have a talk with a cup of coffee and a Bossche bol!
Sounds interesting? Go ahead, apply and send us your CV.
Not sure yet? Send your questions to Alice via email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION