If brilliant ideas, experiments and high performing campaigns are your fuel for a great day at work and data is your oxygen to improve your performance every day, then this is the job for you!
Read on if you want:
- To supercharge growth ambitions for our clients;
- A broad role with lot’s of ownership;
- To celebrate your wins with your team.
What you’ll do as a Growth Marketeer at Emakina
Your main role as Growth Marketeer is to help our clients to drive more Digital sales business from their platforms and to achieve their digital ambitions and targets. You are responsible for Growth initiatives and programs,by owning, managing and executing them and guiding your clients. Of course you will do this within a cross-functional team of UX, tech and data experts.
You’re the linking pin in the cross-functional Growth teams and you will design, prioritize and execute growth experiments in the whole AARR funnel. Setting up and executing campaigns in Google ads or small ABtests in VWO. Or working with the development team on more heavy experiments. Together with the Web Analysts you analyse quantitative data and monitor the performance of running campaigns. Setting up onsite heatmaps, polls and questionnaires is something you like to do.
Some of your favourite things to do are
- Working hands on with Google Ads, Google marketing platforms and/or other DSP ad servers.
- Working with WA, optimise and Growth and user experience tooling.
- Working with Data! Data is the starting point with everything you do and you know how to use it
“We have huge ambitions for Growth & Optimise within Emakina. You will not only contribute in helping the top brands we are working for, to achieve their goals, but will also have a big role in shaping Growth within Emakina and contribute in the development and improvement of our products and services.”
Niels van der Heijden, Team Lead Growth & Optimise
This is you in a nutshell
- You have 3 yrs of previous growth experience as a T-shaped marketeer, ideally at a start-up or scale-up;
- You have a proven track record in executing experiments over the full AARR funnel, using a variety of Growth tactics;
- You are very well organized, you have a full overview of the running experiments and backlog you’re working on;
- You are able to communicate on several levels and are able to bring people together.
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to become an Emakinian
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Lara with your questions through email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION