Ready to drive growth by leading an integrated Team of Experts? Let’s chat!
This is one you are going to want to read if you are:
- Passionate about driving Growth with an innovative start-up mindset.
- Hands on and always on the lookout for quick workarounds/hacks.
- An expert in finding solutions and making decisions based on data and are naturally fluent in data analytics.
What you will do
As Growth Lead at Emakina your core mission will be to lead an integrated growth team with highly skilled experts. Together you are helping our clients with growth, revenue and achieving their ambitions.
You’ll build trust and credibility both with the client and team members as the partner for driving growth and the leader in running effective growth programs. Last but not least you will contribute to developing and shaping Growth Marketing repeatable services, strategy and way of working and support our sales and client partner for business development purposes.
This is you in a nutshell:
- 5 + years experience in a similar role;
- Experience at a high-growth Start- or Scale-up environment, within a consultancy or as a team lead in an agency;
- Expert sparring partner for our clients
- Track record with proven successes of demonstrated growth.
- Able to lead multiple growth programs and complex projects.
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sounds interesting? Go ahead, apply and send us your CV. Not sure? Chat with our recruiter Erik on firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY FOR THIS POSITION