Armed with a full set of data insights you know how to convince others. You love to get fully into big data and are always looking for new approaches to define opportunities and experiments.
Read on if:
- You are a master in solving problems.
- You know how to interpret data and analyze results from different perspectives.
- You know how to find opportunities for new hypotheses and experiments.
- You want to help our clients to grow their business with data-driven marketing.
What you’ll do as Web Analyst at Emakina
Let’s start first with your most important task: Fuel us with insights, recommendations and analysis by using data from all data sources, such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Salesforce, etc. You’re not afraid to get down to the nitty-gritty of creating dashboards, participate in defining data requirements and setting the right KPIs to generate useful information. You will communicate your findings to empower the clients and senior stakeholders to make the best decisions.
You’ll work closely together with your colleague who specializes in technical Web Analytics. Together you will be the driver of data driven-marketing at Emakina and our clients. Within the Growth teams you will play a huge role in analyzing data and identifying opportunities for the potential experiments and you will closely monitor and report the results of the running experiments.
Some of your favourite things to do are
- Generate reports, ad hoc analyses and dashboards with for example Google Datastudio and/or Salesforce Analytics
- Monitoring the digital user experience and answering business questions.
- Conducting benchmark analysis with internal or external data to provide insights for Pitches and RFP response projects.
- Analyze problems and opportunities to identify hypotheses and recommend experiments.
- Advocate of using data as input for UX and web design and campaign support.
“We have huge ambitions for Growth & Optimise within Emakina. You will not only contribute in helping the top brands we are working for, to achieve their goals, but will also have a big role in shaping Growth within Emakina and contribute in the development and improvement of our products and services.”
Niels van der Heijden, Team Lead Growth & Optimise
This is you in a nutshell
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Google Analytics (360), Data studio, BI tooling and other industry tools.
- Ability to work with BigQuery, SQL and big data sets.
- Proven analytical skills and use data to define problems, barriers and opportunities
- Know how to translate data into useful and more importantly actionable insights.
- You have a proactive and curious mindset and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to become an Emakinian
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Erik with your questions through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION