Esther Dobbe HR Officer
As an Experience Design Lead you are a superstar in the design field and a seasoned practitioner, overseeing multiple design disciplines. You are a true leader and drive projects and programs for our international clients. While guiding designers in the team you set the goals, ambitions and strategies for the projects.
You are involved in all phases of our clients projects and programs. From presale to execution. You make sure that the quality of the deliverables are high and that the team is adding value from a design perspective. You spot opportunities within the projects and can convince the client to realise those. You are a sparring partner for all the levels in the organisation but also like to get your hands dirty. You have deep intrinsic motivation to understand the customer needs and you can translate this into actionable solutions without sacrificing the business needs.
What you do
- Working for known global brands
- Continuous improving the value for the customers
- Curiosity to validate your assumptions with actual experiments
- Understanding and improving a design organisation
- Working in a dynamic environment, collaborating with other top talents and connecting with clients
- Define strategy which will result in quality solutions that exceed expectations
- Experienced facilitator and like to run discovery & design sprints
- Know exactly what resources are needed for projects and make realistic estimates
- Never stop learning
Who you are
- You have at least 10+ years work experience in similar environments
- You know how to expose the deeper objectives of clients, connecting the business needs and the user centricity into amazing solutions
- You now how to drive a team for both optimization and innovation
- You oversee different competencies like user experience design, service design, ui design
- You are data driven, curious and proactive
- You speak the language of developers
- You’re confident and experienced presenter
- You can speak to all levels within organisations
- You have experience with e-commerce (and we don’t mean ordering new sneakers of your favorite brand)
Check out some of the super cool brands we worked with in 2019
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). We have also adopted a hybrid way of working, meaning that teams are meeting in the office at least once a week to make sure they stay connected. Because flexibility is very important to us Emakinians, we also offer you the possibility for a few weeks to work remotely for example from the beach, your parents’ house or on a secluded mountain (as long as you have a good internet connection).
And equally important: at Emakina, we focus on more than just the day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our People team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our articles. And check this video, where Julien, our head of UX Design talks about UX Design at Emakina! Not done yet? Check out this video where Jaap, our head of Experience talks about Co-Creation. Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
New: Emakina Den Bosch welcomes new talents
There is a lot of talent in the south of the Netherlands, so we opened an extra office in the Burgundian capital of Brabant just for you. Same company, other city. Feel welcome to have a talk with a cup of coffee and a Bossche bol!
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply with your resume & portfolio.
Not sure yet? Chat with Alice through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION