Everything you do, helps to strengthen Emakina’s employer brand, both internally and externally. You take our Employer Value Proposition and translate it into campaigns and actions.
Employer Branding Specialist at Emakina
We’ve got the EVP in place, defined our pillars and now it’s up to you to put it into practise, and to expand on it. We appreciate it when you take initiative and speak up. We want you to have a vision on employer branding as well as the power to execute. You will develop, implement and execute employer branding initiatives and activities.
As our new Employer Branding Specialist you have many ideas, and thanks to your coordinating skills you make them happen. You plan well ahead while keeping enough room to work on spontaneous ideas. Company pride is something that you care about. You are an advocate of employee branding and are able to get your colleagues sharing and caring too. Basically, you show off to inspire, not to be braggy.
Although we’ve got company wide values, you know that for each target audience, you need to adjust your actions. You love learning what it is that motivates people; whether that’s through desk research, based on data, a chat over a cup of coffee, or in another way.
What you will do
- Continuously maintain and develop the employer branding plan;
- Improve and maintain jobs.emakina.nl;
- Maintain our social channels from an employer branding perspective;
- Create and coordinate content (blogs, videos et cetera) about working at Emakina;
- Align with our digital marketer on data, campaign effectiveness and A/B-testing;
- Use that data to create insights to fuel and back up your plans;
- Manage the content intern together with the Marketing Manager;
- Work on internal communication to get the buzz going among your colleagues;
- Keep a close eye on trends and new developments in employer branding to try them yourself;
- Organize internal workshops and campaigns that add value to our EVP;
- Talk to everyone at the office to find hidden gems that you can leverage through employer branding, or to get ideas for improvement.
The team consists of a HR manager, 2 recruiters, a sourcer, an HR officer and an Employer Branding Specialist (that’s you!). We work closely together. We have regular team catch ups to keep each other up-to-date and share knowledge. Next to that, you’ll have one-on-one meetings with your manager Marlous to work on your personal development and projects.
We are looking for someone who ticks these boxes
- Bachelor or master degree in a communication related area
- 3+ years of experience in employer branding
- Sufficient level of English (speaking & writing)
- Writes actionable, relatable and convincing copy
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of online advertising
What we offer
We have a friendly, informal workplace and work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We’re talking major projects – developed in-house with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. You’ll work with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value personal initiative and development. You can count on a competitive salary, plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. To sweeten the deal, we also have various extracurricular activities like ski trips and beach barbecues and you can use the company boat if you prove to be a capable captain. Even though we’re one of the largest full-service digital agencies in Europe – with offices in Brussels, Geneva, and Paris – we like to keep our co-workers happy, well balanced, and relaxed!
Sound interesting? Go ahead, apply and send us your CV and cover letter. Not sure? Chat with our recruiter Lara on tel. 020 – 463 77 66APPLY FOR THIS POSITION