Are you the go-to person for the best-performing category & landing pages and you know how to put campaigns and products in the digital spotlights? Then this would be a great opportunity to fully utilize all your skills.
Read on if you:
- Want to be at the forefront to help our clients with achieving their digital ambitions.
- Know how to utilize SalesForce Commerce Cloud to the max.
- Want to work with top brands in the international e-commerce field.
What you’ll do as an E-commerce coordinator at Emakina
As E-commerce coordinator at Emakina, you are responsible for the strategy, execution and optimising of campaigns, conversion rate experiments directly into the SF commerce cloud setup from our Clients.
Besides the daily management and coordination of the content, landing pages in SFCC you will also be helping our clients with optimizing with their online product offering on the PLP or online search engine. Furthermore, you will help our Growth marketers to conduct Growth experiments and AB tests directly in SFCC.
Some of your favourite things to do are
- Building the perfect optimised landing page in SFCC Page designer.
- Support our clients with merchandising and searchandising with the SFCC business manager.
- Executing personalisation tactics, AB tests and Growth experiments directly in SFCC.
- Always looking for new ways to increase conversion and UX.
- Complex site and content migrations.
- Support your clients with product launches, promotions and campaigns.
This is you in a nutshell
- Experience in a similar role as e-commerce specialist, content editor, webmaster, merchandiser or category manager.
- Ideally hands experience with Salesforce Commerce cloud: Page designer and business manager.
- It would be great if you already have relevant Salesforce certifications and/or Trailhead badges.
- Of course you are well organized and you have good attention to detail.
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to become an Emakinian
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Lara with your questions through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION