If you know how to drive performance by overseeing PPC campaigns, come up with exciting ideas for campaigns and know how to successfully pitch your digital marketing strategy to clients, then is the job for you!
Read on if you:
- Really get a kick out of driving e-commerce growth.
- Want to take on an expert role in Digital Marketing & performance strategies and function as a sparring partner for our Clients.
- You’ll embrace and thrive in a role that balances both strategy and execution.
What you’ll do as a Performance Consultant
As a Performance Consultant for our Growth & Optimization team, it is to ensure that we develop the most innovative & Tailormade Digital Marketing strategies for our clients. You’ll function as the single point of contact, together with your digital marketing expertise in fields such a Paid Media, Google Shopping, Programmatic, data, e-commerce etc. You will challenge our clients and the Team to pursue and create the best possible growth strategies
By staying on top and utilizing the latest digital marketing trends you inspire the rest of the team to consistently innovate and help our Team to become Growth experts. You’ll collaborate closely with the Lead of the Growth & Optimise team to build compelling Digital Performance services and propositions to generate new business and extent Digital Marketing services within our current client base and help the Growth & Optimize team get to the next level
Some of your favourite things to do are
- Create and execute digital strategies across multiple customer segments and digital channels;
- Understanding media results and strategizing how we improve creative to optimize result;
- Critical sparring partner for our clients to help them to achieve their digital goals;
- Testing new ideas and validate the best possible strategies based on data from different sources;
- Roll up your sleeves yourself to optimise the performance of the PPC campaigns in the setups of our clients.
This is you in a nutshell
- You have at least 5 years of experience within a digital media agency on both strategy level and execution;
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in managing complex Digital marketing strategies and PPC accounts of large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs;
- Positive personality with a problem-solving mindset and a great communicator;
- A strong need to validate your solutions and optimizations based on data;
- Comfortable to coach and manage a cross-functional team and project.
Get to know our culture
More reasons to become an Emakinian
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & InstagramAPPLY FOR THIS POSITION