Ralitsa Antimova Recruitment Coordinator
You are an e-business expert, guiding clients in creating and extending their online presence. You advise the client on how to turn their hopes and dreams into deliverables, always being proactive, with an understanding of their business and the bigger picture. You make sure user stories are great, and enjoy delivering an awesome product.
As a Senior Business Analyst
You represent the voice of the client and you speak the language of your colleagues. Your strength lies in hearing each individual while keeping track of the bigger picture. You know what needs to be done (and how) and you know where your client is going. You look at a rainbow of sticky notes and see a coherent plan.
The way we work
You understand the “why”, you build bridges by translating complex business requirements from the client into a roadmap, a product backlog and detailed user stories, ready for the team. You are valued for your diplomatic, consultative and solution-oriented ways. You identify opportunities in partnership with our clients. Plus, you find challenges in conflicting requests and help your stakeholders to make the best tactical decisions. With your technical background and experience in e-business, you’re not afraid to dive into details and challenge the team and the stakeholders. You simplify, you visualize and you prioritize, without leaving anyone out.
Join us if you:
- want to contribute to challenging omnichannel e-business projects that exceed customers expectations
- cannot wait to expand your 5+ years of experience in an online/e-business environment
- you dream about the agile manifesto, building great products and making the world a better place
- would enjoy working in a team with +20 Business Analysts that you can share knowledge with and learn from
- like to guard processes, ensure quality of requirements and deliver a great product together with the team
- are a relationship builder and want to use this strength on a daily basis
- would like to work with our combined onsite and nearshore team
- are interested in learning more about technologies such as Salesforce and Kentico
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We are proud of our diverse team with +21 nationalities. If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you to read our company page and check out our blog articles or Instagram. For example, learn how we invite you to own your career and how we are working towards a strong feedback culture. But also, discover how we (apres) ski together and like to go to the beach.
Learn more about our company culture:
Sound interesting? Send us your CV or click below to apply.
Not sure yet or have any questions? Please reach out to Lara via firstname.lastname@example.org, she will be more than happy to guide you with the attention you deserve.
* For this position we are focusing on people who are already in the Netherlands!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION