Are you the go-to person when it comes to multi-channel marketing campaigns? Would you like to build your own team of specialists, drive visibility and work towards success? Are you thinking about your next steps? We are Emakina and we are extending.
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager
As a self-directed and creative thinker you will drive awareness and interest in Emakina Nordics (Emakina Netherlands & Scandinavia). Your focus will be mainly on the creation of visibility for the solutions and services we offer and are specialised in. You will be responsible for the development, execution, analysis, reporting, and optimization of multi-channel marketing campaigns and outbound calling which will feed quality leads to our sales team. You are more than ready to proactively bring new ideas to the table, solve problems and take risks to find new and innovative ways to improve results.
You are experienced when it comes to SEO and SEM campaigning in the EMEA & Nordics region, and know the best practices by heart if we speak about market research and building market intelligence to support targeted reach of campaigns.
The new-to-build marketing team will be at the heart of this, together with other specialists you will bring in-house expertise on multi-channel marketing to new heights! Your eye for detail and process-orientated approach will show in the development plans for targeted campaigns and programs. Besides, handling multiple projects within a high-paced environment is really what fuels your motor!
Emakina delivers world class experiences in b2c and b2b e-commerce platforms. Think: global fashion brands, global retailers, SAAS companies, startups and everything in between.
Read on if you want to
- Work with sales, account management, and your marketing team to develop programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve lead targets and revenue goals.
- Plan, execute, and oversee the lifecycle of these campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate programs across multiple channels to support teams in creating and executing awareness and demand gen.
- Influence strategy and own execution of demand and lead generation
- Make data-driven decisions: Set up, manage, and report on campaigns and digital performance metrics and analytics, including spend and recommendations for future approaches.
- Work with sales and the marketing team to ensure digital assets
- Translate online campaigns and localize for placement throughout international digital channels as we expand our solutions into new markets.
- Work closely with our sales teams to optimize the marketing/lead funnel for quality and consistency, enable consistent – relevant, and effective follow-up to increase conversion rates from lead to opportunity.
What you will do
You will manage multiple projects and balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. To be successful, you’ll need to move quickly, by taking ownership of campaigns and personalization of messaging for key audiences to attain acquisition goals. To be able to deliver results and achieve business leads and revenue goals you will collaborate with the rest of the sales and product marketing team.
Our teams consist of intelligent colleagues with a pragmatic nature who are always willing to share knowledge and support each other. With this much expertise in house, we are all quick to get onto the same page, which allows us to work more streamlined.
Some of your favourite things
- Demand generation, segmentation & nurture programs
- Executing test plans, refining targeting, channel engagement, performance metrics, messaging based on target audiences
- Brand awareness and content campaigns, webinars, and email nurture campaigns
- Linkedin and sea marketing, outbound calling and partner programs
This is you in a nutshell
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing or subscription-based marketing with a portfolio of successful customer acquisition programs and integrated campaigns.
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing tactics and campaigns
- Best practices with an emphasis on SEO and SEM campaigns in the EMEA / Nordics
- A disdain for complacency: able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, a desire to contribute value in other areas as part of a small team, and drive to always be evaluating new ideas and approaches for improving results.
- CRM experience; Salesforce.com preferred
- Marketing automation expertise; Marketo preferred
- Web analytics; Google analytics and HEAP preferred
- Familiarity with HTML
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary (starting around 65K) and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin, Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Nouha with your questions through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION