Armed with a full set of data insights you know how to convince others. You love to get fully into big data and are always looking for new approaches to define opportunities and experiments.
Read on if:
- You are a master in solving problems.
- You know how to interpret data and analyze results from different perspectives.
- You know how to find opportunities for new hypotheses and experiments.
- You want to help our clients to grow their business with data-driven marketing.
What you’ll do as a Data Analyst at Emakina
Let’s start first with your most important task: Fuel us with insights, recommendations and analysis by using data from all data sources, such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Salesforce, etc. You’re not afraid to get down to the nitty-gritty of creating dashboards as well as setting the right KPIs to generate useful information that will empower the client to make the right decisions.
You’ll work closely together with your colleague who specializes in technical Web Analytics. Together you will be the driver of data driven-marketing marketing at Emakina and our clients. Within the Growth teams you will play a huge role in analyzing data and identifying opportunities for the potential experiments and you will closely monitor and report the results of the running experiments.
Some of your favourite things to do are
- Generate reports and ad hoc analyses.
- Monitoring the digital user experience and answering business questions.
- Participate in defining data requirements and identifying metrics to build KPIs.
- Setting up dashboards with Google Datastudio and/or Salesforce Analytics, Tableau, Powerbi (are nice to have)
- Help conduct benchmark analysis with internal or external data to provide insights for Pitch and RFP response projects.
- Analyze problems and opportunities to identify hypotheses and recommend experiments.
- Develop Customer Segmentation and Customer Profiling models
- Develop Customer value/Customer grading models for Aquisition, Loyalty and Churn purposes
This is you in a nutshell
- You have 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Google Analytics (360), Datastudio and other industry tools.
- Hands-on experience with BI tooling.
- Ability to work with BigQuery, SQL and big data sets.
- Experience with Python and/or R
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment
- Proven analytical skills and use data to define problems, barriers and opportunities
- Know how to translate data into useful and more importantly actionable insights.
- You have a proactive and curious mindset
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Learn more about our company culture
More reasons to become an Emakinian
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). We have also adopted a hybrid way of working, meaning that teams are meeting in the office at least once a week to make sure they stay connected. Because flexibility is very important to us Emakinians, we also offer you the possibility to work remotely for example from the beach, your parents’ house or on a secluded mountain (as long as you have a good internet connection).
And equally important: at Emakina, we focus on more than just the day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our People team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Thao with your questions through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION