Emakina.nl ‘s-Hertogenbosch is looking for CRM Growth Marketeers!
Read this if you…
- Are passionate about creating multi-channel and data driven CRM campaigns
- Are truly customer focussed and want to help customers based on their needs
- Like driving growth with an innovative start-up mindset
- Like the freedom to work in a self-directed way and take responsibility and ownership
- Like to shape your own role and Emakina Den Bosch
What is your main focus?
You know how to inspire International household brands to listen carefully to their customers. Adding value and helping them out throughout the customer lifecycle to find the best solution for their problems.
Based on the goals and insights you create and manage long-lasting sustainable relationships and you also enjoy experimenting continuously. You know how to present the results and recommendations to the client in a clear way.
You really take the lead when you walk our clients through the customer lifecycle. You will work hand in hand with your colleagues who are specialized data analysts, UX/designers, developers and content marketeers.
This is you in a nutshell
- 3 + years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in translating CRM strategy into multichannel campaigns and analyzing and optimizing them
- Experience in working together with Data analysts, UX, Designers, developers
- Expert sparring partner for our clients
- Track record with proven successes
Emakina ‘s-Hertogenbosch & what we offer
Beside our head office in the capital of the Netherlands we launched our Den Bosch office in the capital of North Brabant. We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sounds interesting? Go ahead, apply and send us your CV. Not sure? Chat directly with our CRM Lead Frank-Jaap de Jong via firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY FOR THIS POSITION