Wanted: Content intern
Are you looking for an internship that covers interviewing, writing and content optimisation? Get on board! Emakina is looking for a Content Intern.
We’ve got a great opportunity for a 3rd year journalism or communication student. As a Content Intern you will be working for the HR & Recruitment department (Employer Branding) and the Marketing Communications department. This way you get a taste of both disciplines and you will be able to make valuable connections between the two.
What would you do?
You write blogs, articles and client cases based on interviews with your colleagues. You help to create videos about our work and way of working. You create content for our site and social media channels. You help with Emakina events in the tone of voice that suits us. You ensure that you continuously inspire our business target group. You check how your content is doing, analyse why that is, and adjust accordingly. Sounds like your cup of coffee? Then continue reading.
We have a friendly and informal workplace and we work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We’re talking major projects – developed in-house with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. You’ll work with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value personal initiative and development. You can count on plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. To sweeten the deal, we also have various extracurricular activities like ski trips and beach barbecues and you can use the company boat if you prove to be a capable captain. We like to keep our co-workers happy, well balanced and relaxed.
- You are a third-year HBO-student, preferably in the direction of journalism or communication;
- You are able to write high-quality copy – show us in your cover letter!
- You have experience with interviewing;
- You are able to conduct an interview in English;
- You have excellent command of either Dutch or English, or both (all our external communication is in English, but your English doesn’t have to be perfect);
- You are independent and accurate;
- Experience with design, video and / or motion is not required, but it is an advantage.
What we have to offer:
- A great working space in the “Amsterdamse Houthavens”
- The opportunity to do what you’re good at and what you want to become better at
- An attractive internship compensation
- Nice get-togethers and team outings
- The best coffee, gym, healthy lunches and snacks
Sound interesting? Go ahead, apply and send us your CV & a smashing Cover Letter. Please include the requirements for your internship (like duration, hours per week, learning objectives et cetera).
Not sure? Chat with our recruiter Lara on tel. 020 – 463 77 66.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION