Esther Dobbe HR Officer
Do you like being that strategic consultant for your client? Challenging them and finding the best way for them to grow rapidly? As a client partner you will do just that, for a broad client base in various industries, branches and in different business sizes.
Read on if you want to:
- Work with 200+ experts in Digital
- Be part of a rapidly growing department
- Work with the coolest clients and teams.
What you’ll do as a Client Partner (Growth) at Emakina
As a Client Partner in our Growth Services department, you are responsible for identifying and creating Digital Marketing strategies. Together with the internal teams, you find opportunities in your portfolio of accounts, involving the team where necessary to leverage all resources and ensuring we deliver the best growth services for the clients. It’s your responsibility to build long-term collaborations with them and to, after onboarding them effectively, maintain the client relationship.
You will interact with senior stakeholders of the client on the growth marketing strategy, which helps you with planning and forecasting opportunities within the client base. Effectively, you will spend part of your time managing expectations with the client and the team, communicating changes and troubleshooting problems. In short, you will make sure that commitments are kept.
Some of your favorite things to do are:
- Continually increasing your knowledge of the client’s business, industry trends, and best practices to proactively sell fit-for-purpose growth experts teams;
- Providing leadership and direction to the growth teams of Emakina;
- Being the Trusted Advisor for your clients and their ambassador within Emakina.
I love working at Emakina because of the open and informal culture, everybody counts no matter the role you have, everybody wants to learn from each other, and is open to new ideas.
Sophie Mekers – Client Partner Growth
This is you in a nutshell, you have:
- At least 5+ years of client services experience in growing and managing client relationships in digital commerce and marketing. Client and agency experience preferred.
- At least 5+ years of experience presenting to and working with senior-level client contacts.
- The ability to drive strategies that optimize business outcomes by delivering a team of experts that drive online growth.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of an online commerce platform
- Knowledge of Salesforce Multi-Cloud or Customer Data Platforms is a plus
Get to know our culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace, to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge. And very important: we serve the best coffee!
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our articles. And check this video, where Julien, one of our Senior UX designers talks about UX Design at Emakina! Or watch this one where Ralitsa, our UX researcher, talks about the importance of UX research. Not done yet? Check out this video where Jaap, our head of UX talks about Co-Creation. Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply with your resume & portfolio. Not sure yet? Chat with Lara through firstname.lastname@example.org
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION