Esther Dobbe HR Officer
Are you looking for a role where you can shape and influence the impact design has on the world? By using both design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational and organizational level you will do just that!
Read on if you want to:
- Work in a digital environment, with 200+ experts in different fields;
- Be part of a new discipline within Emakina;
- Work with the coolest clients and teams.
What you’ll do as a Business Lead at Emakina
With clients you will define and deliver impactful improvements across their businesses. You do this by clearly defining outcomes, organisational design, transformational change, process development and with integration and collaboration, programme management and stakeholder engagement.
In addition you will be engaged in developing business cases for funding and transformation activities, moving into delivery of those business case programmes / projects. The role requires you to write engaging proposals and to develop effective recommendations and efficient delivery approaches.
You will often be involved in the design and facilitation of workshops for our clients and stakeholders to problem solve, explore solutions and achieve buy-in and support for the agreed outcome.
Finally, you will be required to manage account teams (frequently cross-discipline teams that may include client colleagues) towards successful delivery of client outcomes and support that team through mentoring and coaching. You will also be required to actively engage in the development and growth of the Business Design & Consulting business unit as well as personal and team development of colleagues.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Challenging accepted norms and finding better ways to get things done;
- Delivering organisational change and transformation;
- Working with multidisciplinary teams.
This is you in a nutshell, you:
- Are a strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Have experience in defining and delivering strategies to achieve value
- Have experience with design thinking, business model innovation, systems thinking, service design, product design, interface design and other design practices
- Know how to oversee teams, ideally in a project environment with multiple stakeholders and with agile methodologies
- Are motivated and enthusiastic with a personal drive for high quality work, continuous improvement and the application of lessons learnt
Are you interested in this team, but feel like you are more of a Business Designer, check out this vacancy instead!
Check out some of the super cool brands we worked with in 2019
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). We have also adopted a hybrid way of working, meaning that teams are meeting in the office at least once a week to make sure they stay connected. Because flexibility is very important to us Emakinians, we also offer you the possibility to work remotely for example from the beach, your parents’ house or on a secluded mountain (as long as you have a good internet connection).
And equally important: at Emakina, we focus on more than just the day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our People team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply with your resume & portfolio.
Not sure yet? Chat with Alice through email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION