Did you figure out the mystery of where the blue in the Burger King logo went? What do you think about the new lion of Peugeot? Is UnderConsideration.com your favourite source of gossip?!?
Is this you in a nutshell?
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a branding agency;
- Brilliant portfolio: You have significant experience working in branding and you can prove it!
- Post-it war! You know how to hold a brand workshops and you have a methodology to help clients find the core of their brand;
- Attention to details: You design full brand identities, shape rules and apply them to to all type of support, creating a family;
- Push the boundaries: Imagine future innovative alternative applications;
- Think things in motion: Passion for digital and screens;
- No ego: You like share your knowledge with other team members and you are keen to learn from them as well;
- You live in a vector world: You are a badass in Adobe suite and Figma;
- Storytelling: Know all the secrets on how to create a sparkling presentation;
- Good, not cool! Sense of good design and beyond trends;
- Hungry for innovation;
- Work hard, play hard: Highly motivated and enthusiastic!
What you’ll do as a Brand Design Lead at Emakina
As a central creative figure in our branding and design team, you are a creative visionary who can turn a dry brief into a unique, amazing design with a strong idea behind it. Your designs tell a story and we want you to be the one to present it to our clients. We are producing work on a global scale and of the highest standard, so we want someone to push creative boundaries through insightful brand design.
You own branding projects from concept to realization and beyond, creating beautiful designs for global brands as well as local heroes from multiple countries across various categories and touchpoints.
This role supports the Head of Design and will be fully immersed in the project teams from strategic inception to artwork oversight, and from activation to guidelines. This requires clear and open communication internally as well as externally, collaboration and strong organization.
We believe in the power of ideas to create positive, meaningful change. So we want someone to channel that aspiration and dare to think big. We’d rather you ask for forgiveness, than permission.
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge. And very important: we serve the best coffee!
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Julien, one of our Senior UX designers talks about UX Design at Emakina! Or watch this one, where Marcela talks about Content driven design and while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Learn some more about our company culture
Sound interesting? Click below to apply with your resume and stellar portfolio!
Not sure yet? Send your questions to Lara on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION