Esther Dobbe HR Officer
Are you the guardian of digital concepts and brand objectives that we need?
You could be the one that is involved with the full process of design for our clients. From pitching and the initial Art Direction all the way to the high level execution. By inspiring our clients and your team members, you help us explore new digital avenues. At Emakina.NL we are looking for someone to help translating abstract strategic concepts into executable design solutions, an Art Director who wants to shape the market.
Read on if you want:
- A pool-table
What you’ll do as an Art Director
You are involved in our projects from start to finish, as a part of the creatives team. From pitch and art direction in the starting phase, all the way to the execution of design details; your work ensures a high standard of visual execution. Furthermore, you mentor and guide more junior members of the visual team in balancing scope of the work. Also, you are able to align different perspectives that are inherent to a collective design process.
You inspire others by taking risks. With our clients you explore new digital avenues and are not limited to the status quo, while you keep the budgets and implications of different platforms in mind.
Finally, you are an experienced and confident visual designer who works hands on with a talented team to ensure creative execution. In collaboration with our clients you bring strategic concepts to life on web and mobile. So, you work closely with the scrum team to align the artwork with the technology required for each project, making sure that the design solutions are executable.
Some of your favourite things to do
- Coming up with different creative propositions and creating inspiring mood-boards from a brief
- Translating concept in high-quality design for brands, varieties of website, applications and platforms
- Attending client workshops and assuring the quality trough the evolution of the project
- Creating storyboards and directing photo/video shooting
” Art Direction in Emakina has to enhance the client’s brands and bring the users to engaging and memorable experiences. We create high quality visual worlds.” Swan Lefevre – Head of Visual Design a.k.a. Your future manager
This is you in a nutshell
- Familiar with Design sprint methodology
- Bad-ass in Sketch and Adobe software (XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects)
- Knowledgeable of all the secrets on how to create a sparkling presentation in Google Slides
- Very motivated, enthusiastic and hungry for innovation
- Somewhat experienced with video-editing and the basics of animations (as a pro and in keynote)
Learn about our workplace culture
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page, check out our blog articles and check out our instagram of course!
Sound interesting? Click below to apply with your resume and stellar portfolio!
Not sure yet? Chat with Nouha on +31 (0)20 463 77 66.
Also, a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION