Read on if you want
- To collaborate with some of the coolest clients
- To help solve complex digital challenges
- To work with Digital Experts
- The freedom to show initiative and drive the business forward
What you will do
For our Marketplaces Team at Emakina we are looking for a Senior Account Manager New Business. As a New business expert you will proactively investigate and develop our client base. By using consultative sales techniques you will offer valuable insights on digital growth based on our service portfolio. In which you are responsible for the entire Sales process from generating leads to closing the deal.
Some of your favourite things
- Your role will be to identify new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with prospects
- Generating leads and setting up meetings to pitch our services through cold calling, email and social networking
- Learn about our innovative approach & Technology and effectively pitch our services to help potential clients achieve their digital growth
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation.
- Collaborate with the marketplaces teamleads during new business pitches.
- Attend product training conferences & e-learning to develop a better understanding of the digital landscape we are in
You in a nutshell
- 3 – 5 years of commercial experience in a digital environment
- A genuine love for technology, with the ability to quickly learn about new digital platforms and communicate complex technical concepts – No need to worry! We will get you up to speed.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as being a productive team member
- You have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- You love closing deals using complex market research.
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organizes days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our team organizes many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organizing nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page, check out our blog articles and our Youtube! Want to learn even more about who we are and what we do? Check out our socials too: Linkedin, Instagram.
Sounds interesting? Click below to apply
Not sure yet? Send an email to Erik on email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION