As an Account Director at Emakina.NL your highest attainable goal is to be on your clients speed dial list! You are their go-to person when there is a problem, but also when there is an opportunity your client would like to discuss. You might not always have the solution right away, but they see you as the starting point to getting there.
Read on if you want:
- Collaboration with some of the coolest brands
- To solve complex e-commerce challenges for these companies
- To work with excellent teams
- The freedom to show initiative and drive the business forward
What you’ll do as an Account Director
You are the contact person for all non-project related queries for one of our biggest clients. With them, you create opportunities, advise the client, and ultimately help them grow. You understand their business challenges and you are their ambassador within Emakina. You are able to be a senior conversation partner on both their technical and business challenges in the domain of (omni-channel) e-commerce. You are able to work with highly talented experts in a multidisciplinary team, on creating digital solutions that add value to the business of our clients. As an expert on relationship management, you understand where you can help both the client and Emakina’s team. You think strategically, you act pragmatically and you adjust your communication style and message to your audience.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Identifying how digital services add value to your client’s business;
- Translating digital ambitions into actionable plans, together with the client team and our in-house experts;
- Hosting dinners and organizing client workshops and peer-to-peer learning events;
- Getting things done the right way.
“We’re working with clients such as HEMA, RITUALS and World Press Photo, to create great digital experiences. It’s cool to make their objectives come true with our amazing teams.”
Arthur Hoogeveen – Account Director
This is you in a nutshell
- You have at least 5 years of experience working with clients in the e-commerce sphere;
- You know how to build relationships with customers;
- You have experience in managing multiple stakeholders up to C-suite level;
- You have a clear passion for digital and creative concepts as well as for technical business development;
- You have experience with the agile methodology and are convinced of the advantages (which means you know how to sell them);
- You have experience with omni-channel commerce;
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
A quick recap of the brands Emakina worked with in 2019
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe. If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles.
For example, you can find more information on what our Account Director Joost does on a day-to-day basis or if you want to read about Gijs (head of Sales & Accounts) his thoughts on sales. Or if you just want to know a bit more about our annual ski-trip or the Growth Mindset we are developing.
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet or have any questions? Please reach out to Lara via email@example.com, she will be more than happy to guide you with the attention you deserve.
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION