As an Account Director at Emakina.NL your highest attainable goal is to be under your clients speed dial button! You are their go-to person when there is a problem, but also when there is an opportunity your client would like to discuss. You might not always have the solution right away, but they see you as the starting point to get there.
Read on if you want:
- Collaboration with awesome brands
- Working with excellent teams
- The freedom to show initiative
- To work with your entrepreneurial mindset
What you’ll do as an Account Director
You are the contact person for all non-project related queries for one of our biggest clients. With them, you create opportunities, advise the client and ultimately help them grow. You understand their business challenges and are their ambassador within Emakina. You get to the essence of their digital challenges, and work with a highly talented, multidisciplinary team.
As an expert on relationship management, you understand where you can help both the client and the client team. You think strategically, you act pragmatically and you adjust your communication style and message to your audience.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Identifying how digital services add value to your client’s business;
- Translating digital ambitions into actionable plans, together with the client team and our in-house experts;
- Hosting dinners and organizing client workshops and peer-to-peer learning events;
- Getting things done the right way.
“We’re working with clients such as HEMA, RITUALS and World Press Photo, to create great digital experiences. It’s cool to make their objectives come true with our amazing teams.”
Arthur Hoogeveen – Account Director
This is you in a nutshell
- You have at least 5 years experience working with clients in the digital sphere;
- You know how to build relationships with customers;
- You have experience in managing multiple stakeholders up to C-suite level;
- You have a clear passion for digital and creative concepts as well as for technical business development;
- You have experience with the agile methodology and are convinced of the advantages (which means you know how to sell them);
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
A quick recap of the brands Emakina worked with in 2019
More reasons to choose a job at Emakina
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe. If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles.
For example, you can find more information on what our Account Director Joost does on a day-to-day basis or if you want to read about Gijs (head of Sales & Accounts) his thoughts on sales. Or if you just want to know a bit more about our annual ski-trip or the Growth Mindset we are developing.
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Chat with Lara on +31 (0)20 463 77 66.
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION