You’re the familiar voice the client loves to hear. A pitchmaster, beacon of information and coach for the team.
As Account Director Digital
You are responsible for one of our biggest accounts. That means that you are able to create opportunities, advise the client and ultimately reach growth. Your focus is on creating business value for the client. You get to the essence of their digital challenges, and work with our highly talented, multidisciplinary team to service those.
As an expert on relations management, you understand where you can help both the client and the team. You know exactly when and how to raise a subject in an inspirational and motivational way. You think strategically, you act accordingly and you adjust your communication style and message to your audience.
Some of your favourite things to do are:
- Identifying how digital services add value to a client’s business
- Translating digital ambitions into actionable plans, together with the team
- Explaining complex, digital services in easy to understand language
- Researching what makes your stakeholders tick
- Celebrating big and small successes with the client and the team
“We’re working with clients such as HEMA, RITUALS and World Press Photo, to create great digital experiences. It’s cool to make their objectives come true with our amazing teams.”
Arthur Hoogeveen – Account Director
The way we work
We.Work.Agile. Our sprint teams work agile, so you must be convinced of its advantages and know how to sell it. Better yet, you try to match your way of working to the way of working of the team, as you are part of it. That could mean joining a demo, going through the backlog or something else. We need you to work on the connection with the team just as much as we need you to work on the relationship with the client.
This is you in a nutshell:
- At least 7 years of experience servicing large, international accounts;
- Proven track record, building strong relationships with existing customers;
- Ability to think strategically and manage multiple stakeholders up to C-suite level;
- Experience in consultative selling and budgets;
- Passion for digital, creative concepts, technical and business development;
- A sparring partner for a client, and a coach for the diverse members of the team;
- Knowledge of UX design, research, responsive- and adaptive design, implementation processes and tracking is a major plus;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
A friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and e-commerce retailers in Europe. We’re talking major projects – with budgets to match – at the very core of our clients’ business. You’ll work with dynamic professionals and ego-free team players who value personal initiative and development. You can count on a competitive salary, plenty of ways to increase your skills in an inspiring international environment. To sweeten the deal we also have plenty of extracurricular activities like ski trips and beach barbecues and you can use the company boat, if you prove to be a capable captain. Even though we’re one of the largest full-service digital agencies in Europe – with offices in Brussels, Geneva and Paris – we like to keep our co-workers happy, well balanced and relaxed!
Sound interesting? Go ahead. Apply and send us your CV. Not sure? Chat with Lara on +31 (0)20 463 77 66.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION