Armed with a full set of data insights you know how to convince others. You love to get fully into big data and are always looking for new approaches to define opportunities and experiments, while leading a team of experts to new hights.
Read on if:
- Data modeling, automated data processes, data harmonization, and visualisation comes natural to you.
- You know the ins and outs of how ad technology works.
- You’ve mastered the art of building strong relationships with clients and colleagues
What you’ll do as a 360 audiences Expert at Emakina
Let’s start first with your most important task: Delivery of 360 audiences projects with the aim to make our customers more succesful in their e-commerce activities.
You’ll work closely together with Emakina’s finest Growth colleages and client side: IT and Marketing departments. And the team lead part? That’s one of the key aspects of this role. You’ll probably lead a team of 4 people, think of a Solution architect, 2x Data Analysts and a 360 Audiences Implementator. Additionally there will be a project manager to help drive the project forward. As a team lead, you will be the expert and implementation specialist.
Some of your favourite things to do are
- Data modeling, automated data processes, data harmonization, SQL, and visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Looker or similar tools)
- Playing with ad technology (DFP, DCM, SSPs, DSPs, etc.), analytics supporting tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.), and media buying landscape
- Building strong relationships with customers and internal teams
- Prepare and lead 360 Audiences workshops and organize client demos with the support of the Sales team
- Support clients in data analysis to detect opportunities and possible optimizations and advise colleagues on similar matters
This is you in a nutshell
- 3+ years working experience with BI implementations, preferably in a digital marketing environment
- 3+ years working with BI/analytics/reporting tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Alteryx, or similar tools)
- Good understanding of SFC (salesforce.com) Marketing cloud data model
- 2+ years in customer-facing pre-sales, technical architecture, or consulting role;
- Salesforce CDP Accredited Professional exam (preferable because it is as of July in effect)
- Speak English fluently
More reasons to become an Emakinian
We offer a friendly, informal workplace to work with some of the biggest brands and digital retailers in Europe, a competitive salary and 25 vacation days a year (if you promise to come back). But equally important: we have great teams, focused on more than just their day-to-day job. For example our dedicated Commits team organises days to donate time to great causes (such as Staatsbosbeheer!). Our HR team organises many training sessions to help us develop a growth mindset and learn how to give constructive feedback, because people at Emakina truly care about each other. We also like to have fun and spend time together, whether it’s on our ski trip, company boat and parties, or by organising nerd-summits to share knowledge.
If you are curious about your future workplace, we recommend you read our company page and check out our blog articles. And check this video, where Bart, one of our Digital Marketeers, explains what he does! Finally, while you’re at it, take a look at our socials too: Linkedin & Instagram
Sound interesting? Click below to apply.
Not sure yet? Send an email to Daniel with your questions through email@example.com
And a special note to recruitment agencies: we love the work our in-house recruiters are doing, so no need to offer your services. Thanks!APPLY FOR THIS POSITION